Photos of the larger Galaxy Note are can now be seen online and from the looks of the watermark on the photos the sources of the images are FrAndroid and Dday.It, the photos further confirmed that the 8″ Note will indeed have a phone features making this the largest “phablet” in the market.
Samsung is expected to unveil and shed more light about the 8″ Galaxy Note at MWC in Barcelona this February 2013. So far here’s the unofficial specs of the 8″ Samsung Galaxy Note.
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Official name: GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Code name: KONA
- 8″ 1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD) display
- Product codes: GT-N5100 (3G + Wi-Fi), GT-N5110 (Wifi-only)
- Processor: 1.6 quad-core processor (?)
- 16 or 32 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD up to 32 GB
- 2 GB RAM
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Rear-camera: 5 Megapixel
- Front-camera: 1.3 megapixel
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- Li-iON 4600 mAh battery