Windows 8 was just launched last year and yet details of the next version of Windows OS has leaked online. With a codename “BLUE” this next version of Windows is believe to have improved the Windows 8′s user experience.
An ISO copy of the Windows Blue Build 9364 was available for download with a file size of 2.63GB and said to have a number of notable changes like:
- Bigger and Smaller Live Tiles
- Internet Explorer 11
- Deep Integration with Sky Drive
- New “Play” under Devices and Share charm
- Can run two apps side-by-side in Modern-UI
- Improved Multi-tasking
- Additional settings on Control Panel and on Charms
All in all it looks like Microsoft developers have been busy in making more changes in the Modern-UI or Metro-UI in order to make the OS touch-friendly, specially when being run on a (full blown) tablet. Microsoft is expected to provide a Windows Blue public preview this summer. You can checkout the screen shots and video below.