Since rebooting the site last month, majority of the content that you see on the site are aggregated and/or curated content from top tech blog and news website from the Philippines and the region. I also started curating details on Asian startups most notably those based in Southeast Asia.
Since I cannot cover all the startups that are being founded and launch in the region, I decided to just create a submission form for startups. The form will allow founders or just any individual to add their favorite startup to the site and be included in the Startup list. You can access the form here.
In order for me to add or publish the details of the startup that you submitted, you must follow at least keep in mind these 8 simple rules;
- All submission are subjected for verification.
- Not all submitted startup will be published because well see rule no. 1.
- I have and will edit the content if needed.
- I prefer that the submitter’s email address should be using the startup’s domain name but it’s not required.
- No porn, casino and all those tings that destroys our youth.
- This is not for guest post submission. I will be setting up a system on guest post submission, so please be patient.
- Startups based in Asia will be prioritized!
- This is not the place to contact me. You can go here if you want to get in touch with me.
- Logo or screenshot should at least have a 500 x 500 px resolution.
You may ask, why the hell do I need to create a startup list?
GOOD question and I have GOOD answer, well it sounds GOOD to me at least. Since I mainly cover tech and startup news, if your startup is mentioned in the article then I can link the name of the startup to the startup bio that I have on the site. So that readers can look up the details of your company and hopefully visit your site. There’s also the SEO-goodness, since I’ll be linking the article to your startup’s website. Win-Win right?!
Also, I’m just a lazy SOB, so I’m letting startups themselves add their startup on the site. Hopefully they’ll do better than what I did on the startups that I already have.