Nokia 2 is a €99 smartphone with a humongous 4,100 mAh battery. Checkout the full specs below;
- 5.0” HD 1280 x 720 LTPS LCD, In-Cell Touch, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform
- OS: Android Nougat, upgradable to Android Oreo
- 8GB strage expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD card
- 1GB RAM
- Rear camera: 8MP auto focus with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 5MP fixed focus
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE Cat. 4
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM/(RDS)
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass
- 4100 mAh Battery
- 2 Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Dual SIM) / Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Single SIM)
- Micro USB (USB 2.0), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 71.3mm x 9.30 mm
- IP52: Drip protection
- Color: Pewter / Black, Pewter / White, Copper / Black
The Nokia 2 will be available mid-November in colors; Pewter/Black, Pewter/White and Copper/Black for a global average retail price of €99 or around *Php 5,945.
Here are the notable specs of the Nokia 7;
- 5.2-inch 1080p IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- 4 GB RAM / 6 GB
- 64 GB / 128 GB Storage
- Storage is expandable via microSD
- Rear camera: 16 megapixel camera with 1.12um pixels and an f/1.8 aperture
- Front camera: 5 megapixel camera with 1.4um pixels and an f/2.0 aperture
- IP54 splash proof
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- LTE Cat.6
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (upgradable to Oreo)
- 3,000mAh battery
Nokia 7 will available in China on October 24, 2017, and will be available two configurations;
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage configuration selling for ¥2,499 or around $377
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage configuration which will be sold for ¥2,699 or around $407 USD
No word yet if it will be available in other markets.
Source: GSM Arena
Nokia 8 will be available in Polished Blue, Tempered Blue, Steel, Polished Copper. Nokia plan to launch the phone globally with a starting price of EUR 599 or around $705.
Daniel Morial, reporting for Yugatech;
The Nokia 3310 will resurface in all its glory. It’ll not be the most powerful phone (it’s not even a smartphone) around but it’s an exciting handset to use again. We can expect a modern version of the feature to be unveiled at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Nokia 3310 was my very first phone and it has served me well for almost 5 years until I lost it while riding a tricycle.
If HDM’s modern version of 3310 is half as durable and as good as its battery life, then I don’t see any reason why the new 3310 not to be a hit, unless of course they’re just banking on the name and nothing else.
HMD Global Oy, branded as simply HMD, stylized as hmd., is a Finnish company that develops mobile devices under the “Nokia” brand name.
The official announcement for the first android-powered Nokia smartphone.