Three new ads by Apple; two about Face ID and one about Portrait mode.
Other may disagree but Animoji is the killer feature of the iPhone X.
There is something amazing and scary about a robot that can leap and backflip.
- This will be the first robot that can perform such movement.
- Atlas is more athletic to more than 75% of today’s kids.
- Just imagine, Boston Dynamics creating an Atlas with sturdier materials and increasing the power of its jump!
- Just look at that form, it could rival even a well trained gymnast.
- You may not be aware of this but Boston Dynamics is a Google company.
The iPhone X is the iPhone that Steve Jobs imagined. He ran out of time to build it, but he built the team that eventually did. Now we’re going to take it apart!
It was great that they place the iPhone X side-by-side the original iPhone.
Meet the Pixel 2, Google Home Mini and Home Max, Google Pixelbook, Google Pixel Buds, Google Clips and Google Daydream View. Introducing a few new things made by Google.
Powered by GoPro’s custom-designed GP1 processor, HERO6 achieves an entirely new level of performance including stunning 4K60 and 1080p240 video and the most advanced video stabilization ever achieved in a GoPro. GoPro also launched Fusion, its bar-setting waterproof, mountable 5.2K spherical camera. Additionally, GoPro introduced new mounts and accessories plus a new Follow mode for its Karma drone.
GoPro HERO6 Black Specs;
- Powered by GoPro’s Custom-Designed GP1 Processor
- 4K60 and 1080p240 Video
- QuikStories Enabled, GoPro App Compatible
- Most Advanced Stabilization of any HERO camera
- All-New Touch Zoom
- 3x Faster Offload Speeds via 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Waterproof to 33 Feet (10m)
- Compatible with Karma and Existing GoPro Mounts
- Improved Dynamic Range and Low-Light Performance
- RAW and HDR Photo Modes
- Voice Control in 10 Languages
- GPS, Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- Price: $499.99 or around Php25,000
GoPro Fusion Specs;
- 5.2K30 and 3K60 Spherical Video
- 18MP Spherical Photo
- GoPro App Compatible
- OverCapture Allows for Traditional Video Creation from 360 Footage
- Advanced Stabilization
- 360 Audio
- Waterproof to 16ft (5m)
- Time Lapse Video + Photo, Night Lapse and Burst Modes
- Works with Most GoPro Mounts
- Includes Fusion Grip Mount
- Voice Control in 10 Languages
- GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- WiFi + Bluetooth
GoPro Fusion is now availabel for preorder on GoPro.com for USA, Canada, United Kingdom and the European Union, shipping in November.
We all know that Apple makes great and compelling ads, and they also know how to pick great music as well!
Kudos to the guys at Funny Or Die.
If you missed the live streaming last night, then you can watch and rewatch the event to your hearts content.
Over the last few months we’ve started releasing updates and will continue to throughout the rest of the year. When all is said and done, we’ll bring a new level of functionality and a more consistent look across our desktop and mobile experiences. Let’s start with the YouTube mobile app, which is getting a bunch of new features:
- Clean new design: We’ve made the header white to let content take the lead and moved the navigation tabs to the bottom of the app so they’re closer to your thumbs. We also added new Library and Account tabs that give you easy access to what you’re looking for.
- Videos that move with you: One of the things we’re working on is bringing gestures to YouTube. Earlier this year, we introduced a gesture that allows you to double tap on the left or right side of a video to fast forward or rewind 10 seconds. Give it a try! We already see billions of double taps per day. And I wanted to give you a sneak peek at another gesture I am really excited about. In the coming months, we’ll experiment with a feature that lets you jump between videos with a simple swipe of your hand: just swipe left to watch a previous video or swipe right to watch the next one.
- Watch at your own pace: Users love that they are able to speed up and slow down the playback of a video on desktop, and we’re excited to bring this feature to the mobile app today, so you can enjoy videos at whatever speed you prefer.
- Adapt to any video, beautifully: We’ve also been experimenting with new ways to display all videos in the best possible way. Soon, the YouTube player will seamlessly change shape to match the video format you’re watching, such as vertical, square or horizontal. That means you’ll always get the best viewing experience automatically – including vertical videos with no black bars on the sides!
- Browse and discover while you watch: We recently added a feature that lets you view a row of suggested videos while you’re watching in full screen. We’re also working on transforming the area below the player so you can browse videos in totally new ways.
I still prefer the original logo but with all new things that Youtube have, the new logo presents the company perfectly.
Its amazing that the video only took 7 months to reach this much views.
One of the funniest and entertaining ad from Apple.
Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana. When your arrival incites the cult to violently seize control of the region, you must rise up and spark the fires of resistance to liberate a besieged community.
Freely explore Hope County’s rivers, lands, and skies with the largest customizable weapon and vehicle roster ever in a Far Cry game. You are the hero of the story in a thrilling world that hits back with every punch, and where the places you discover and the locals you ally with will shape your story in ways you’ll never see coming.
Learn more at farcry.com . Available February 27, 2018.
Expect Ubisoft to provide more information about the game at E3 in Los Angeles next month — Ubisoft’s annual keynote takes place on June 12th.
A great site to visit, if your using iPhone 7 as your primary camera.
Steps are straight forward and in video format. 🙂
The videos are also available on Apple’s Youtube channel.
This is actual genius, so rather than replying directly, Apple replied in a form of an ad.
New features of Facebook Videos;
- Auto play with audio – Not good
- Picture in Picture – Good
- Expanding vertical or portrait video – Good
- Facebook Video TV app – Good for users, bad for Youtube!
Before OLX Ph, the company was known as Sulit.com.ph, a free classfied ads website founded by RJ David and his wife Arianne David.
Checkout their story and company from the video below.
The interesting part here is that Miyamoto describes that designing a game is different from developing or coding it, which for the most part may be true.
Wunder is a great alternative for Grab and Uber!
If Apple did not include the “iPhone 7” in the title, you’d think that this is an ad for iPods.